Main Article Content

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to examine the effect of Tangible, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance and Emphaty on Customer Satisfaction of Home Ownership Credit (KPR) Subsidiary PT. State Savings Bank (Persero) Tbk. Branch of Pangkalpinang. The research method used purposive sampling method. Research respondents are customers at PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk. Branch Pangkalpinang number 50 people.

The variables used are Tangible, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance and Emphaty as independent variable and Customer Satisfaction as dependent variable that developed by itself according to its indicators. This study uses qualitative analysis of primary data direct research results in the field. As a tool in the processing of statistical data used SPSS 22 program. The results showed that: After calculation through SPSS application version 22 obtained coefficient of determination (r-square) of 0.729. This value can be defined that 72.9% customer satisfaction variables can be explained by Tangible, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance and Emphaty together, the remaining 27.1% influenced by other variables not included in this study.

Based on the results of these studies, the researchers concluded that the quality of service at PT. Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk. Branch Pangkalpinang can be improved through Tangible, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance and Emphaty.

Article Details

Author Biographies

Rina Suspita, STIE-IBEK Sekolah Manajemen

Mahasiswa Prodi Manajemen STIE-IBEK

Rizal R Manullang, STIE-IBEK Sekolah Manajemen

Dosen Pembimbing

Anggo Rudi, STIE-IBEK Sekolah Manajemen

Dosen Pembimbing
How to Cite
Suspita, R., Manullang, R. R., & Rudi, A. (2017). ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN KREDIT (LOAN SERVICE) TERHADAP KEPUASAN NASABAH KPR SUBSIDI PADA PT BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA TBK. CABANG PANGKALPINANG. Jurnal Progresif Manajemen Bisnis, 19(2), 46-58. Retrieved from https://e-jurnal.stie-ibek.ac.id/index.php/JIPMB/article/view/242

References

  1. [1] Assuari Sofjan, Manajemen pemasaran. Andi Offset.
  2. Yogyakarta : 2002
  3. [2] Handoko. H.T, Manajemen, Edisi Ketigabelas BPFE
  4. Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta : 2001
  5. [3] Handoko, T Hani, Manajemen. BPFE.Yogyakarta : 2003
  6. [4] Irawan, Indonesia Customer Satisfaction, Membedah Strategi Kepuasan Pelanggan Merek Pemenang ICSA. PT. Elex Media Komputindo. Jakarta : 2003
  7. [5] Kasmir, Bank dan Lembaga Keuangan Lainnya. Rajawali Pers. Jakarta : 2012
  8. [6] Kotler, Philip, Dasar – Dasar Manajemen, Edisi kedua Jilid I. Jakarta : 2000
  9. [7] Kotler, Philip, Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi Milinium Jilid II, Penerbit PT. Prehallinda.Erlangga. Jakarta : 2000
  10. [8] Parasuraman, Berry dan Zeithaml, Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa Dalam Lupiyoadi. Salemba Empat. Jakatra : 2001
  11. [9] Parasuraman, A.V.A Zeithmal and for Measuring Consumer Peceptions of Service Quality, Journal of Retailing Vol.64 No.1 LL Berry, “SSERVQUAL : AMultiple Item Scale 2000
  12. [10] Rangkuti. F, Measuring customer Satisfaction. Teknik Mengukur dan Strategi , Meningkatkan Kepuasan Pelanggan plus analisis kasus PLN-JP. Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta : 2006
  13. [11] Riyanti. H, Upaya Meningkatkan Kualitas Layanan yang Berkelanjutan. Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta : 2002
  14. [12] Setiawan, Y. R, Pengaruh Kepuasan Pelayanan Terhadap Loyalitas Nasabah dan Strategi untuk Mencapai keunggulan Bersaing pada Bank Permata Cabang Yogyakarta. Tesis. Program Studi Magister Manajmen. Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang : 2006
  15. [13] Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif. Cetakan ke 19. Penerbit Alfabeta, CV. Bandung Oktober : 2010
  16. [14] Sulistyastuti, Metode penelitian Kuantitatif, Untuk Administrasi Publik dan Masalah-Masalah Sosial. Gaya Media Yogyakarta : 2007
  17. [15] Tjiptono, F. Strategi Pemasaran (Edisi I, Cetakan Pertama), Andi OffsetnYogyakarta : 2001

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>