Main Article Content
The purpose of this study is to determine the feasibility of non-Finance and Finance aspects of the company and to identify the maximum changes in every condition that allows business PT. DAK feasible to do. Types of data used are primary and secondary data consisting of qualitative and quantitative data. Primary data is taken from interview result of communication personnel and secondary data are from company data and literature study.
The method of data processing is done qualitatively and quantitatively. Empirical analysis is done by analyzing the feasibility of port business and warehousing in terms of economic and social aspects. Quantitative data analysis method is done by calculating the feasibility of business in terms of finance, namely. Current Value (PV), Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Payback Period (PP), Profitability Index (PI).The results of Feasibility analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, indicate that the port and warehousing business is feasible.
One of which is shown by the Current Value (PV) of Rp. 293,559,161,085,29, and financial analysis yielding positive value of NVP that is equal to Rp.53.328.362.546, IRR value equal to 24,06% where this value is bigger than deposit interest rate and loan that used is 11.00%, PP during 8 years which means the business has been able to cover the initial investment cost before the end of the business, and the PI of 2.76 means the profit the proceeds received by the project amounted to 2.76 more than the cost incurred.
- 1] Agus Sartono, “Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Aplikasi”. BPEF-Yogyakarta. 2001
- 2] Ahmad, Subagyo. “Studi Kelayakan Teori dan Aplikasi”. PT Elex Media. Komputindo Jakarta. 2007
- 3] Brigham, Eugene dan Joel F Houston, “Manajemen
- Keuangan II”. Salemba Empat. Jakarta. 2001
- 4] Dwi Febry Nurcahyo “Analisis Kelayakan Bisinis Studi Kasus di PT. PEMUDA MANDIRI SEJAHTERAH” 2011
- 5] Gitman, Lawrence J. “Principles of Manajerial Finance”, International. Edition, 10 th edition 2003.
- 6] Handoko.T.Hani, “Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia”, Edisi. II.BPFE Yogyakarta. 2001
- 7] Husein Umar, “Studi Kelayakan Bisnis, Teknik menganalisis Kelayakan Rencana Bisnis secara Komprehensif”, edisi 3 revisi, PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta. 2007.
- 8] Jumingan, “Analisis Laporan Keuangan”. Bumi Aksara: Surakarta. 2009
- 9] Kashmir dan Jakfar, .“Studi Kelayakan Bisnis”. Kencana Prenada Media. Grup. Jakarta. 2010.
- 10] Kasmir dan Jakfa, “Studi Kelayakan Bisnis”. (edisi revisi). Jakarta. 2012
- 11] Kasmir dan Jakfar, “Studi Kelayakan Bisnis”.Edisi-2. Kencana Prenada Media. Group, Jakarta. 2008
- 12] Rangkuti. “Studi Kelayakan Bisnis & Investasi”. Gramedia Pustaka. Utama. Jakarta. 2012.
- 13] Umar, Husein, “Studi Kelayakan Bisnis”.Edisi 3. PT.Gramedia Pustaka Utama,. Jakarta. 2005