Main Article Content
The purpose of this research is to know how big influence Effectiveness and Efficiency of independent variable that is Computer Information Technology, online interaction media and Bussiness Comunication influence dependent variable that is Business Productivity. This research is run by using quantitative data analysis, statistical test analysis, multiple linear regression analysis and coefficient of determination analysis. The data used in this study is Primary data. Statistical data processing using SPSS Version 22.
The result of data processing stated that the variable of Computer Information Technology partially has positive and significant influence to Business Productivity with tcount (2,315)> ttable (1,67722) and sig 0,008 <0,05, so Ho is rejected and H1 is accepted. Online Media Interaction Variables partially have a positive and significant influence on Business Productivity with tcount (2,974)> ttable (1.67722) and sig 0.006 <0.05, so Ho is clearly rejected and H1 accepted. Business Communication Variables partially have positive and significant influence to Business Productivity with tcount (2,743)> ttable (1,67722) and sig 0,009 <0,05, so Ho is clearly rejected and H1 accepted.
Simultaneously, Computer Information Technology, Online Interaction and Business Communication variables have positive and significant influence on Business Productivity with the value obtained Fcount (4,782)> Ftable (2.81) and Sig (0.006) <0,05, Ho is rejected and H1 accepted. For R square, the value of 0,721 or 72,1% means independent variable can influence or explain the dependent variable together 72,1%, and the rest 27,9% can be explained by other independent variable not used in research this.
-  Abdul Kadir dan Terra CH Triwahyuni. “ Pengenalan Teknologi Informasi” Andi - Yogyakarta . 2003
-  Martin, E. Wainright, et. al. ”Managing Information Technology What Managers Need to Know”. 3th Edition. New Jersey- Pearson Edu International. 1999
-  A.Devito, Joseph. ”Komunikasi Antarmanusia”. Professional Books -Jakarta.1997
-  Ellul, Jacques, “The Meaning of the City”. Grand Rapids- Eerdmans. 1970
-  Alisyahbana, Iskandar. “Teknologi dan Perkembangan”, Jakarta. 1980
-  Hovland, C. I., Janis, I. L., & Kelley, H. H. “Communication and persuasion : Psychological studies of opinion change”. New Haven, CT : Yale University Press.1953