Main Article Content

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to examine the analysis of the influence of Service Quality and Product Quality Against Customer Satisfaction Insurance at PT. Allianz Life Branch Pangkalpinang. The population in this study is all insurance customers of PT. Allianz Life Branch Pangkalpinang 2015 to 2017 which amounted to 887 customers. The sample in this study using Probability Sampling method with simple random sampling technique, with the number of respondents 90 respondents. The variables used are Quality of Service and Product Quality as independent variable and Customer Satisfaction as dependent variable, which are developed according to its own indicators.

This research uses technical qualitative data analysis and quantitative data analysis of direct field results data, as a tool in processing statistical data used SPSS program. The results showed that the Quality of Service and Product Quality positively and significantly affect the customer satisfaction, simultaneously obtained the value of Fcount (29,889)> Ftable (3.10) which means H1 accepted. Partially, Service Quality gives significant influence to Customer Satisfaction with tcount value (4,948)> ttable (1,98729) which means H1 accepted. Product Quality has a significant effect on Customer Satisfaction with the acquisition of tcount (5.056)> ttable (1.98729) which means H1 accepted.

That the coefficient of determination (r2) 74.6% means the effect of Quality Service and Product Quality together have a positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction, the remaining 25.4% influenced by other variables not included in this study. Based on the results of these studies, the researchers concluded that the satisfaction of insurance customers PT. Allianz Life Branch Pangkalpinang can be improved through service quality and product quality.

Article Details

Author Biographies

Indah Oktari, STIE-IBEK Sekolah Manajemen

Mahasiswa Prodi Manajemen STIE-IBEK

Stefanus P Nugroho, STIE-IBEK Sekolah Manajemen

Dosen STIE-IBEK

Hariyani Hariyani, STIE-IBEK Sekolah Manajemen

Dosen STIE-IBEK
How to Cite
Oktari, I., Nugroho, S. P., & Hariyani, H. (2018). ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUASAN NASABAH ASURANSI (Studi Kasus Pada PT. Allianz Life Cabang Pangkalpinang). Jurnal Progresif Manajemen Bisnis, 24(2), 26-36. Retrieved from https://e-jurnal.stie-ibek.ac.id/index.php/JIPMB/article/view/324

References

  1. [1] Abdul, Hakim. 2010. “Statistika Deskriptif”. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia.
  2. [2] Handoko, T. Hani. 1999. “Manajemen”. BPFE Yogyakarta: Yogyakarta
  3. [3] Hasibuan, Malayu. 2001. “Manajemen Dasar, Pengertian dan Masalah”. Jakarta: PT. Toko Gunung Agung.
  4. [4] Kotler P. 1999 “Manajemen pemasaran di Indonesia”. Edisi 1. Jakarta: Salemba Empat,
  5. [5] Kotler dan Amstrong. 2008. “Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran”. Jilid 1 dan 2.Edisi 12. Jakarta: Erlangga.
  6. [6] Kotler, Philip & Gary Armstrong. 2008. “Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran”. Jakarta: Erlangga.
  7. [7] Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2001. “Pemasaran Jasa”. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.
  8. [8] Orville C. Walker, Boyd. Harper W, Larreche, Jean Claude. 2005. “Manajemen Pemasaran Suatu Pendekatan Strategis dengan Orientasi Global”. Jakarta: Erlangga.
  9. [9] Sugiyono. 2004. “Metode Penelitian”. Bandung: Alfabeta.
  10. [10] Tjiptono, Fandy. 2011. “Strategi Pemasaran, Edisi 3. Yogyakarta: Andi
  11. [11] Tjiptono, Fandy. 2012. “Pemasaran Jasa”.. Yogyakarta: Andi Ofset.

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 3 > >>