Main Article Content

Abstract

This undergraduate thesis was written and compiled by Christy Sally S. Manihuruk with student ID number 640160045 entitled in Bahasa; “Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional Dan Kecerdasan Spiritual Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai CV. Mega Multi Bisnis’.


 


The background of this research is based on existing phenomena showing that employee performance has not been maximized at CV. Mega Multi Business. The purpose of this study was to determine and examine the effect of emotional intelligence and spiritual intelligence on employee performance at CV. Mega Multi Business.


 


The method of research is a descriptive quantitative study with a sample size of 30 respondents. This study has two independent variables; Emotional Intelligence and Spiritual Intelligence. The dependent variable was labeled as an Employee Performance.


 


Testing instruments using validity and reliability tests. The data analysis method used in this study is Multiple Linear Regression Analysis using the F-test along with Simple Linear Regression with T-test. Also the researcher use an analysis of the Coefficient of Determination (R2) in order to provide empirically  the ability to explaining the dependent by two independence variables simultaneously.


 


The results of the research on the independent variable Emotional Intelligence (X1) obtained t-count 1.544 <t-table 1.703 and the Spiritual Intelligence variable (X2) with t-count 2.677 > t-table 1.991. Therefore, an Emotional Intelligence has no partial effects towards Employee Performance. Also, the study stated if Spiritual Intelligence has a partial effect towards Employee Performance.


 


The results of the F-test show that F-count 9.631 > F-table 3.35. This means that the independent variables (emotional intelligence and emotional intelligence) simultaneously has an affect towards the dependent variable (employee performance). The test results of the Coefficient of Determination (R2) show Adjusted R-Square 0.416 or in other word, that employee performance variables can be explained by emotional intelligence and spiritual intelligence variables by 41.6%. While the remaining 0.584 or 58.4% can be explained by other variables outside the research variables.

Keywords

Human Resources Management Staff Performance Emotional Intelligence Spiritual Intelligence

Article Details

How to Cite
Sally S. Manihuruk, C., Ahmad Agin, A., & Panjaitan, F. (2021). PENGARUH KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL DAN KECERDASAN SPIRITUAL TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI CV. MEGA MULTI BISNIS . Jurnal Progresif Manajemen Bisnis, 7(2), 68-74. Retrieved from https://e-jurnal.stie-ibek.ac.id/index.php/JIPMB/article/view/531

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>