Main Article Content

Abstract

This research was entitled: “Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Transformasional Dan Komitmen Organisasi Terhadap Perilaku Kewargaan Organisasi Di CV. Niaga Consulting Services, Pangkalpinang.


The background of this research is based on existing phenomena showing that the organizational citizenship behavior at CV. Niaga Consulting Services has not been maximized. The purpose of this study was to determine and examine the effect of transformational leadership and organizational commitment on organizational citizenship behavior, both simultaneously and partially.


The method of research is a descriptive quantitative study with a sample size of 40 respondents. This study has two independent variables; transformational leadership and organizational commitment. The dependent variable was labeled as an organizational citizenship behavior.


Testing instruments using validity and reliability tests. The data analysis method used in this study is Multiple Linear Regression Analysis using the F-test along with Simple Linear Regression with T-test. Also the researcher use an analysis of the Coefficient of Determination (R2) in order to provide empirically  the ability to explaining the dependent by two independence variables simultaneously.


The results of the research on the independent variable transformational leadership (X1) obtained t-count 3.526 > t-table 1.687 and the organizational commitment variable (X2) with t-count 3.496 > t-table 1.687. Therefore, a transformational leadership has a partial effect towards organizational citizenship behavior. Also, the study stated if Organizational Commitmen has a partial effect towards organizational citizenship behavior. The results of the F-test show that F-count 62.554 > F-table 3.25. This means that the independent variables (transformational leadership and organizational commitment) simultaneously has an affect towards the dependent variable (organizational citizenship behavior). The test results of the Coefficient of Determination (R2) show Adjusted R-Square 0.759 or in other word, that organizational citizenship behavior variables can be explained by variables transformational leadership and organizational commitment by 75.9%. While the remaining 0.241 or 24.1% can be explained by other variables outside the research variables.

Keywords

Organizational Behavior Transformational Leadership Organizational Commitment Organizational Citizenship Behavior.

Article Details

How to Cite
Dwi Yulianti, R., R. Manullang, R., & Setyo Mulyani, H. T. (2021). PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP PERILAKU KEWARGAAN ORGANISASI DI CV. NIAGA CONSULTING SERVICES PANGKALPINANG . Jurnal Progresif Manajemen Bisnis, 8(2), 1-8. Retrieved from https://e-jurnal.stie-ibek.ac.id/index.php/JIPMB/article/view/667

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 3 > >>