Main Article Content

Abstract

The title of this thesis in Bahasa Indonesia; “Analisis Pengaruh DER, ROA dan Current Ratio Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Perusahaan Otomotif dan Komponen yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode 2015-2019” The research conducted from February 2020 to July 2020, it consists of 145 pages without attachments. 


The population in this study is the automotive and component companies which is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sampling method in this research is non-probability in the form of purposive sampling by taking samples from the population based on a certain criterion.


The purpose of this study is to determine how the influence of the independent variables consisting of: DER, ROA and Current Ratio on the dependent variable in this study is Firm Value. This study uses quantitative methods with data analysis techniques: descriptive analysis, classical assumption test, multiple linear regression, coefficient of determination and hypothesis testing.


The results of the study show that DER, ROA and Current Ratio have a simultaneous and significant effect on firm value in automotive and component companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2015-2019 period. This is indicated by the results of the f test obtained by f count > f table and a significance value that is smaller than α = 5%. The results of the partial test show that the DER variable has a positive and significant effect on Firm Value, the ROA variable has a positive and significant effect on Firm Value, and the Current Ratio variable has no and no significant effect on Firm Value. The result of R square is 80.00%, which shows that 80.00% change in Firm Value is influenced by DER, ROA and Current Ratio variables and the remaining 20.00% is influenced by other variables not used in this study.

Keywords

DER ROA Current Ratio Firm Value

Article Details

How to Cite
Steven, Hasianda Tigor, R., & Panjaitan, F. (2021). ANALISIS PENGARUH DER, ROA DAN CURRENT RATIO TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN PADA PERUSAHAAN OTOMOTIF DAN KOMPONEN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI PERIODE 2015-2019 . Jurnal Progresif Manajemen Bisnis, 8(2), 49-58. Retrieved from https://e-jurnal.stie-ibek.ac.id/index.php/JIPMB/article/view/673

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>