Main Article Content

Abstract

This research was entitled in Bahasa Indonesia: “Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Persepsi Harga dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan (Studi Kasus pada Rumah Makan Putri Minang Di kota pangkalpinang pada Masa Pandemi Covid-19)”. This research was conducted during pandemic of Covid-19 (April 2021-June 2021) and was carried out with standard health protocol as being announced nationally, such as gathering the data via online and interview nor observation by telecommunication. The research was administrated in City of Pangkalpinang and consists of 83 pages without attachments.


The purpose of this study was to determine how strong the influence of the Product Quality, Price Perception and Service Quality Control toward the dependent variable which is defined as Customer Satisfaction. This study runs by using quantitative data analysis and was using a Multiple Linear Regression Analysis along with Coefficient of Determination.


The results of the analysis state that the product quality variable has an effect on customer satisfaction with the results (t-count (-3.049) while t-table 1.66055). in other words (t-count value (-3.049) > t-table value 1.66055) then clearly H1 is accepted.


The results of the analysis state that the price perception variable has an effect on customer satisfaction with the results (t-count 2.095 while t-table 1.66055) in other words. (T-count value 2.095 > T-table value 1.66055) then clearly H2 is accepted.


The results of the analysis state that the service quality variable affects customer satisfaction with the results (t-count 4.670 while t-table 1.66055) so in other words ((t-count value 4.670 while t-table value 1.66055) then clearly H3 is accepted.


As simultaneously or together, it shows that the variables of product quality, price perception, service quality have a significant and significant effect on customer satisfaction with the results of F-count 10,587 and F-table value of 2.70. In other words, Fcount (10,587) > Ftable (2,70). ), therefore it is shown that H0 is rejected and H4 is accepted. With the coefficient of determination obtained a value of 0.225, which means that the independent variable can explain the dependent variable simultaneously at 22.5%, and the remaining 77.5% is explained by other independent variables not used in this study.

Keywords

Product Quality Price Perception Service Quality Customer Satisfaction

Article Details

How to Cite
Shania, I., Zamhari, & R. Manullang, R. (2021). PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, PERSEPSI HARGA DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN (STUDI KASUS PADA RUMAH MAKAN PUTRI MINANG DI KOTA PANGKALPINANG PADA MASA PANDEMI COVID-19). Jurnal Progresif Manajemen Bisnis, 8(2), 105-111. Retrieved from https://e-jurnal.stie-ibek.ac.id/index.php/JIPMB/article/view/680

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 3 > >>