Main Article Content

Abstract

The title of this research in Bahasa indonesia; “Analisis Pengaruh Kompensasi, Komunikasi dan Stress Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT Puncak Lestari Prima PangkalpinangThe research conducted from February 2020 to July 2020, it consists of 78 pages without attachments. 


The population in this study were all employees of PT Puncak Lestari Prima Pangkalpinang. The sampling method in this study is non-probability sampling, namely the collection of samples by using all members of the population as research samples. The data collection technique in this study used a questionnaire and used a Likert measurement scale to obtain data with primary data types.


The purpose of this study was to determine how the influence of independent variables consisting of: Compensation, Communication and Work Stress on the dependent variable, namely Employee Performance. This study uses quantitative analysis methods with data analysis techniques: validity and reliability test, descriptive analysis, classical assumption test, multiple linear regression, coefficient of determination and hypothesis testing.


The results showed that compensation, communication and work stress had a simultaneous and significant effect on employee performance at PT Puncak Lestari Prima Pangkalpinang. This is indicated by the results of the f test obtained by f count > f table and the significance value is smaller than α = 5%. The results of the partial test show that the compensation variable has a positive and significant effect on employee performance, the communication variable has a positive and significant effect on employee performance, and work stress has a positive and significant effect on employee performance. The result of testing the coefficient of determination is 82.8%, which shows that 82.8% of employee performance changes are influenced by the variables of Compensation, Communication and Work Stress and the remaining 17.2% is influenced by other variables not used in this study.

Keywords

Compensation Communication Job Stress Employee Performance

Article Details

How to Cite
Naniah, I., R. Manullang, R., & Zamhari. (2021). ANALISIS PENGARUH KOMPENSASI, KOMUNIKASI DAN STRESS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PT PUNCAK PRIMA LESTARI PANGKALPINANG . Jurnal Progresif Manajemen Bisnis, 8(2), 148-154. Retrieved from https://e-jurnal.stie-ibek.ac.id/index.php/JIPMB/article/view/685

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 3 > >>