Main Article Content
Indepedent variables used by researchers are Organizational Culture, Motivation, and Leadership as well as dependent variable as performance developed by itself according to the indicators in each variable. This study uses quantitative analysis of primary data which includes the results of the researcher's performance directly in the field. The tool used by researchers for statistical data processing using SPSS 22 program.
The results of research from researchers showed that: First, there is significant influence of Organizational Culture variable on Employee Performanc (0.05) of 2.04841. Thus thitung (3.073)ae in PT. Pegadaian (Persero) Branch of Pangkalpinang City. This is evidenced by the tcount of 3.073 while the ttable with degrees of freedom 28 on > (0.05) of 2.04841. Thus thitung (3.330)attable (2.04841), so Ho is clearly rejected and H1 accepted or if see the sign value of 0.001. Second, there is significant influence of motivation variable on Employee Performance in PT. Pegadaian (Persero) Branch of Pangkalpinang City. This is evidenced by the value of t count of 3.330 while the ttable with degrees of freedom 28 on > ttable (2.04841), so Ho is clearly rejected and H1 accepted or if see the sign value of 0.002 Thus thitung (0.540)> ttable (2.04841), so Ho is clearly rejected and H1 accepted or if see the sign value of 0.010. Fourth, Of the three variables studied namely Organizational Culture, Motivation, and Leadership together have a significant influence on Employee Performance in PT. Pawnshop (Persero) Branch of Pangkalpinang City. This is proved by the value of Fhitung of 3.573 while the Ftable value of 2.98 thus Fcount (3,573)> Ftable (2.98).Based on the results of research above researchers, it can be concluded that the performance of PT. Pegadaian (Persero) Branch Pangkalpinang City will increase if using 3 (three) variables through Organizational Culture, Motivation, and Leadership.
-  Alexs, Nitisemito, (2002), Manajemen Personalia. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
-  Margono, (2004) Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.
-  Mangkunegara, AA, Anwar Prabu, (2000). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya.
-  Sedarmayanti, (2011), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Reformasi dan Manajemen Pegawai Negeri Sipil. Cetakan Kelima. Bandung: PT Rafika Aditama.
-  Sugiono (2005) Memahami Penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung Alfabeta.
-  Siagian P. Sondang (2005) Fungsi-Fungsi Manajemen: Jakarta Penerbit Bumi Aksara.
-  Supardi dan Anwar, S., (2004) Motivasi Kerja. Yogyakarta: Putri Arista Anam.
-  Wibowo, (2010), Manajemen Kinerja. Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
-  Wood, J., Wallace, J., Zeffene, R.M., Schermerhorn, J. R., Hunt, J. G., & Osborn , R. N. (2001) Organizational Behaviour: A. Global Perspektive, 2nd edition), Milton, Queensland: John Wely & Sons.
-  World Bank
-  POJK NO 31/POJK05/2016